Thursday, October 25, 2012

No Costume Jitters....

Tomorrow is the big night.   Things are beginning to shape up around here.  All the shopping is about done.  Have a friend coming to help me carve pumpkins tonight and food prep is all day tomorrow.  (maybe some later today...we'll see)

Loving how one side of my porch came out....
Still have the Left side to do - it's getting there.   Just can't put the witch out until tomorrow....don't want her stolen!
She's one of my favorite halloween toys!!
 
What's blowing my mind is how expensive this all gets.....  The FOOD is about to wipe me out!  I had to renew my drivers license out of this pay day too... Oh well.... it's only money and we can't take it with us!  May as well enjoy it - right?

My biggest worry.....My COSTUME???  It's just not coming together for me!  Bubble bubble - I'm in trouble.   I really need to figure this out TODAY!!

More to come....post party pics for sure.   It had better be a success....I sure spent enough in the hopes that it would be!  (lots of left over food for me???)

No comments:

Post a Comment