Thursday, October 11, 2012

Score!

Today - our first rainy day in quite a while.....only a couple weeks until Halloween - and fall finally arrived.  Awesome!  The cool weather will offset the heat of wearing costumes and having lots of people in a small space.   This is a very good thing.

Watching 'halloween wars' on the cooking channel and seeing the creativity of pumpkin carvers, cake decorators and sugar artists has me really jazzed.   Tomorrow is Friday - the end of the week - after work - I shop for the tools to start building my own halloween creations.   Ghosts, witches, window silhouettes, special lighting effects, it's all gotta be right.   I have so many ideas in my head and so little time (and money).  

I can hardly wait for the final outcome - it's gotta be good.
Stay tuned!

Oh and by the way - the coast guard flew over hundreds of pounds of marijuana off the shore of mission beach (bicycle distance from me)this evening  - so some poor SOB - wrecked their boat off shore or something spilling their goodies - and the end result - DEA scores!  LOL 

Trick or Treat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment